Thursday, December 2, 2010

Entry 09: MELISSA VENTO

-Melissa Vento, Entry 09
-I began as a graphic design/fine artist. In high school I started a t-shirt and design company with 2 other graphic designers.We all then moved onto college. I went to the Miami International University of Art & Design also known as Ai Miami. At the university I studied Film and digital production. My concentration was Cinematography and lighting. I was also interested in black and white photography and made a few pinhole cameras. I decided Miami wasn't where it's at, so i packed up my things and moved to NYC. When I moved to New york that's when I started my SFX make-up career.
-Gallery premiere: "Food for Dandello" @ Niagara Bar, NYC
-Site: www.mbelle.carbonmade.com (a new site for make-up and art in construction)

1 comment: