Sunday, December 19, 2010

Chapter VII: "Divine Draw"

Heaven’s Colossus and Hell’s Sorrow met eye to eye as the two opposing giants clashed. light and dark intertwined as both deities unleashed their artistic energies into a cyclone of outstanding performance! Both spirits gave their all, each experiencing a complementary force. This was at long last what Sun and Void had yearned for… this indeed was… Heaven at last. 

    “Unbelievable! Envoy… you surely gave me Hell! I admire and merit your powers and hold them as my equal! You gave my Colossus all that he could handle. Truly spectacular!”

    “I am at dismay to admit, though I failed to topple your reign and trump you, Sun. You are indeed without rival. It has been a long and arduous path, but the day has come that I have met my match! I am in gratitude, but do not let that mistake my intention. We will meet again one day, one life, one more time. When that moment arrives I will be stronger, better, and evolved.. Ready to take you on and defeat you! This is my new purpose. My eternal merit to you, Sun.. you have motivated me to move on beyond the nonsense of this era. Now I am doubtless of who I am. I have decided. I will return to Earth. I will not allow anyone to guide this horse to water. I shall be the source of my own thirsts upon this unfolding eternity. This.. is the promise of the everlasting hollow. 'Till we meet again, Sun…”

    “Farewell, my friend..”

    “Void… we will meet again. This I promise.”

    After an extraordinary exchange of titanic display, Sun bade farewell to his answered prayer, the one called Void. He took Sun to his limits and showed him a new element of mastery. This stirred something inside of him which he had not felt in so long. Sun was inspired to return to Earth. There he would not only rematch Void, but also observe what he spoke of. Sun was concerned that agony was in the hearts of those he loved. He swore to always watch over them and maintain his spread of Heaven in their hearts.

    “Dear friend and mighty Colossus! I commend your illustrious efforts! Now, let us go… we have much to do. I am concerned for our people. We must see what the matter is about. Embark we will, back to our place of origin… 

Earth.”

No comments:

Post a Comment