Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Chapter XII: "Beginnings"

“A profound tale indeed. Something puzzles me however. Who was that other soul Lucinda searches for..? Why did she go to such lengths to find someone on his own destiny..?"

“Patience, young one… you will understand in due time. For now, it is time I reveal to you my aid in your quest..”

“Very well.."

“The world as you remember it has changed dramatically. It is unlike what you have encountered. All you know is the light. Since your time, other elements were called forth and utilized for a higher purpose. That purpose and vision however has been lead astray. The people are lost. They are love.. they are all the light.. but they have forgotten along the way. I believe your pledge to them complements their inner cry for truth. The calling for sincerity, compassion, guidance and understanding resonates loudly. The way for you to remind them is to expose yourself from the very beginning to what they have. Sun… If you will trust in me, then I shall guide you back to the beginning, to the roots of where you left off. I will have you experience the miracle of being born again, the wonder of growing up from child into adult, and all the glorious gems life offers. Your memory will be relinquished until you reach adulthood. Then, it shall resurface and be available to you again. You will know who you truly are. This is the only way that you may experience what humankind has. This will equip you with the proper tools in aiding the lost souls of this planet. What say you? You are free to choose your destiny from here on. Nothing is ever required of you.  It is your decision, as you are free in every sense.”

“I see. This is a brilliant plan. It is much like Lucinda agreed to. I see why you shared that story with me now. Very well, if I will indeed remember myself and my plan, then yes. I trust it will evolve my efforts to help what I currently do not fully grasp. I have one sole request.. upon my remembering of who I am, I ask that you would answer my question earlier about the story.”

“By then you will not need me to give it to you. You will already have it. Just stay on path with your intentions, my Sun.”


 “The road ahead, no matter how dark its way.. no matter how affected you become.. remember…  you are the light…  you are loved, dear Sun.”

“I am eternal in my awe for you, splendid light.”

“I am ready.”

Memories, emotions, thoughts, desires, love.. a promise. It all surged in a holy instant as light surrounded Sun. He was enveloped with every divine color imaginable as his being rapidly dissolved into trillions of particles, all representing his totality of being since his birth. Reaching the highest intensity of white luster, Sun… Guardian of the Heavens and the Earth.. the son of a nation.. for the first time ever in his soul’s span of continuance, returned…

to start over.

No comments:

Post a Comment