Saturday, December 25, 2010

Chapter XVII: "Dark Hour"

"Heaven… 
Hell… 
the light… 
the dark… 

.. all memories, feelings, experiences… here and now… the good… the bad… the healing… the hurt… 

My darkest hour… it has arrived."

The realm around Sun was enveloped by a mist which shrouded his vision and sense of location. All that was guiding him forward were his feelings of all that lead to this moment. The infinite now was ever present.

“God… why am I here? How did I get to this point? Why can’t I get through this? I don’t know what to do anymore…”

"You do know what to do. -----, my son… my almighty Sun! Do you remember the story of the two little souls..?"

“Yes… yes, I do.”

"Do you remember the purpose for why the two angels ventured into life to play their respective roles...?"

“Yes.. it was to fulfill their wish.. their birthright of experiencing themselves as The Light. To do so, they had to encounter and embrace The Dark.......”

In that holy instant it had dawned upon Sun. All his lives flashed before him in a flash. It allowed him to see the big picture. Why all that he went through, all the hurt, all the love meant… why he lived through it and what its purpose was.

“… I am that other soul…”

Tears flowed from Sun’s eyes.
His broken heart which had been shattered for so long began to once again glow… 
all the pieces of it gathered around him…
They emanated the many shades of the rainbow which represented each endeavor of his life. There was good behind all these experiences which he initially thought were bad. He realized they were blessed opportunities all along which allowed him to grow.

Each hurt was a gem which reflected the joy found within its memory and lesson.

“God… you sent me nothing but angels. Thank you…”

"In your darkest hour did you wish to ultimately know yourself as well as the extent of your prowess. You came to me once as that little soul and asked how bright could you shine as The Light. You wished to not only know that you are the light, but to live it first hand in the highest sense. I came up with the idea that we would surround you with what you are not, so that you could truly stand out to contrast yourself and thus feel it fully. All that was needed was a volunteer to play the role of The Dark. Who would be your Dark Messenger? A brave soul stepped forward.. she volunteered so that you would fulfill your quest. The only thing in return she asked was that you remember her as who she truly is… 

Love."

“My God… 
My love… 
Thank you. 
Oh, brave soul which loved me unconditionally.. You did this for me.. I will never forget you! Though you may not remember or believe me, I promise to always cherish you in my heart and love you the same! Thank you… thank you from the bottom of my heart for your greatest gift to me… the opportunity that I may experience ourselves as Love.”

"… Sun..."

"……"

The seven lights of Sun’s trials served as his guide toward his final destination. From the abyss of the shadows arose The Divine Beast of the Dark...

The Nether Dragon.

It formed from the dark light that symbolized Sun's trials upon his return to Earth. Its hide was revealed through the gems of his life’s pains which crystallized and allowed him to see the awesomeness of this titan. At its heart was Sun's very heart, refined and forged anew as the innocence preserved throughout his endeavor. It served as the drive for this massive serpent. At the foot of the dragon was the Dark Messenger herself… Lucinda.

Cloaked in black, Sun no longer feared her nor any of his moments in life which brought him sadness, anger or grief. He faced them head on and smiled. He felt so overwhelmed by love and appreciation of all the wondrous gifts endowed upon him throughout the ages. He never dreamed he could experience a whole other dimension of acceptance. Indeed, this lovely angel brought Sun a new palette with which to paint the highest version of his sought after vision.

The Nether Dragon roared an immense cry that echoed through the heart and soul of Sun and Lucinda. For so long, Sun had feared this beast which he thought had a tight grip on his heart. He saw it a different way now…

his heart was always in good hands.

“I realize… my heart was meant to be broken. This was the only way to release all that was contained in it. Thank you, kind soul. I have to ask you… though I know you may never remember me or any of this.. Why did you do this for me..?”

"…Simple.. Because I love you..
Sun.. for so long you have been the unconditional light which shined upon us all. You held us dear to you, even when we let you go.. when we forgot you. You did not neglect us ultimately, nor did you do so to your pain. You held an honorable relationship with it, no matter what the cost. Though you lost your sights along the way, never did your vision die. You wanted to know first hand what the love in your heart felt, what we went through, how to heal us. Dearest Sun, you are a true Guardian.. but who has guarded over you during your time of need? 

I will always be there for you. This story of your journey, it inspired me to no end to take it upon myself and find you. You are brave and relentless in your endeavors in this universe. This touched me eternally. I decided that for me to know myself as The Light, I too would have to shroud myself in Darkness. My concern was that I knew you had become The Dark as well.. in doing so, we might never find each other. Yet here we are.. you did the impossible.. you created The Dark Light.. a new hope for those who hurt.. a new way to heal.. by embracing pain as a beauty and understanding in this thing called life. Seek me no more.. I am here for you, with you.. forever, Sun.

I love you."

“…I promise you.. On all that I am, all that I was and all that I ever will be.. I will never forget you. I will always remember you as you truly are and what you did for me. Whether it takes lifetimes over, I will know your soul, for it is a part of mine. Angel… blessed soul of kindness and compassion.. Thank you. I’ll always love you. 

Lucinda... you never gave up on me.. I pray here and now that when the time is right, you will remember me.. and I you.. for my new wish is to be with you as well as the people.. always..
..in all ways..”

“… I am The Light….     
...I am even The Dark…    
...Nether Dragon, come to me.. Slay this heart at long last. Bleed with me as one. All that played the role to help this old Guardian realize who he truly is.. to all that gave me back to myself..  to all that have relinquished their memory for a higher purpose.. I understand and remember fully now… I embrace you all.. the loves of my life… 

forever more...”

No comments:

Post a Comment