Saturday, December 25, 2010

Chapter XVIII: "Forever More"

The Nether Dragon understood Sun’s request. It knew he was ready to complete his mission. It began to glow along with Sun in a dark array of newly felt shades of expansion and understanding. The colors were of such a nature that no one had ever witnessed before. They were bright yet glowed in a way that shadowed the nature of regular light. Sadness, anger, envy, yearning, loss, doubt, fear… these spectral representations all stemmed from Love. Surrounding the Guardian of Heaven and his newly tamed Divine Beast, they danced about announcing the new creation upon this world.

“… You are a part of me.. I denied you for so long. I did not understand you.. your ways.. your reasoning. It was all to help me. The only way I could help those who cried out was to know their hurt first hand. Now I have the solution. I am properly equipped to complete my purpose.. let us go now together and finish this. Let us create the next level of the highest idea we ever had of ourselves. Let us heal the hearts of those in distress at long last…

… Nether Dragon… release me.. I’m ready to go…"

The Nether Dragon along with its dark rainbow burst its dark light through Sun’s heart, shattering it and releasing the restraints placed upon it through his fears.

It was over…
The Nether Dragon’s purpose was complete..
as was Sun's.

Back on Earth…

Sun stepped forward a few steps. He stopped. Turning his head calmly he gazed upon his surroundings and took everything in. A deep breath taken and released. The corner of his eye caught his attention to the sight of a child sitting in the park drawing. He approached the child and sat down on the ground next to him.

He asked,
“What are you drawing there?”

The child replied,
“Well… I’m drawing what I would like to see come true.”

“… and what’s that?”

“My dream.”

Sun looked at the child’s drawing and saw a picture of a little boy and little girl playing in a field with a sunny sky.

“..So.. what is your dream, if I may ask..?”

“Umm.. I like playing and I like drawing. I like when its sunny and its nice outside. I just wish I had someone to play with. I’m drawing it out so that it will come true. We’ll have so much fun together. I can’t wait!”

“…May I ask.. What are these drawings of on the crumbled papers next to it..?”

“..Oh! Those won’t work. I needed to add a bright sun to the picture. Otherwise, she might not see me. It might be too dark outside without the sun. This way, I know she’ll find me... and if she still can’t find me.. then I’ll just make another drawing.. with a bigger sun! And if it gets dark, I’ll have to draw a big bright moon! Oh yes, I’m ready for that too. You have to think this all out, ya know?”

Sun smiled and stood to his feet.

“…That’s a great idea you got there. I think it’ll definitely work.”

“.. Yeah.. I think so, too. Well.. Goodbye, mister! Nice talking to you!”

Sun waved goodbye to the child. He walked far with delight all that day. He traveled to the very canyon upon which he first arrived.

(… God.. I’m ready….     
To go back to The Light… )

A flash of light burst throughout the horizon. Sun combusted into particles of color and matter which spread throughout the skies. It is said that an aurora of endless shades governed the heavens throughout that evening. Every flower gave off a sweet array of aromas to all who would receive it. Frowns turned to a hearty smile as warmth entered the hearts oh humanity that instant. Even if it was but for a moment... that moment was timeless and a much needed rekindling of truth for all. Many embraced hands and turned to their loved ones that night. They spoke of their fondest memories of their relationships. Friends reconciled any differences they had between them. Those who had longed for their significant other thought of their love and felt forgiveness in their hearts. Every tear flowed out of love and appreciation for life’s greatest gifts and endless abundance of unforgettable experiences.

…Sun had completed his mission. Heaven was remembered during that hour of twilight in each and every being belonging to Earth. He managed to shine with the help of every soul who had lived and traveled with Sun throughout many lifetimes, being reborn and forgetting over and over so that they might re-experience themselves as The Light. 

(I have kept my promise to you as I always will. You are alive through the hearts of every soul in which you love so dearly, as they love you the same. For you are all one and a part of the sanctity that I am: Love. We are with you always.. In all ways.. And now forever in new ways.. I love you. Rest, my son.. My Sun.)

…As the evening drew near, every eye was upon the skies as the sun slowly set into its slumber beyond the mountaintop..
.. a Heaven no more..
.. now, a Heaven forever more..

A red feather fell from the heavens and gently grazed the ground..

The other little soul smiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment