Saturday, December 25, 2010

Chapter XVI: "Encounter"

 “Alex… Void.”

“Sun… -----.”

“Seems fitting that I’m here now paying you a visit on your own turf. Nice place you got.”


“So, you made it after all. I had my doubts, but then again.. you are the greatest this planet’s seen. I knew it then, and I see it now still. That’s why I made it my mission to face you again one day and take your title. I want to beat the best, and you’re it. It sweetens the deal to see how far you’ve come and how much you’ve faced, but I see it in your eyes.. I know it's true even if you deny it. You’ve lost yourself. You’re strong, Sun. You're beyond capable of holding your own against the highest forces in the world… but you've lost that something that I saw in you so long ago.”

“… I once loved every person... every heart... every soul that encountered my life. It didn’t matter who they were or what they believed in. I always had faith in them and gave them all my love, unconditionally. When you came to my Sanctuary and showed me Sorrow… I felt compelled and indebted to help heal the pain in everyone’s heart. I wanted nothing more than to see a smile on their face again. I wanted them to be happy... to live up to their full potential. I promised them all, each and every one of them to always be with them... to watch over them. It was my purpose, my happiness... my greatest joy to be one with the beings of this Earth. I came back for them… and they hurt me. They abandoned me. They even in a sense betrayed me. I’m not perfect, I admit. But… I would never imagine hurting someone, let alone someone I loved. Even that… I ended up doing. I don’t know what I am anymore or what I'll become. For the first time in my life, I don’t know my purpose. I’ve lost my will… to go on. I never felt such anguish and pain before. I never dreamed of such an existence. I… never thought that I might give up on everyone. They don’t care… not about me and not about changing. They were never crying out for me. The world’s changed in such a long time. I was naïve to think that they needed me as a “savior”. It’s a sad world. One where compassion is nearly extinct, where unconditional acts are unheard of, where creativity is suppressed by fear and lack of determination. Love has been lost and manipulated for personal gain. It is now a tool of deception to hurt those who might hurt you. We are all diseased with this innate fear to hurt each other, to push others aside to get ahead... to use others for our own twisted delusions. This is what I am champion of. You were right back then, Alex… this truly is the result of my people. I should’ve done more to help them, but it’s too late. I wasn’t there. Now.. no one even believes in me. Not even me... it’s over.”

“… You may be right about the state of the world, -----. I understand your outlook on things... I even sympathize with your circumstance, believe it or not. What I won’t accept and will never believe, no matter how many lifetimes we go through, is that it’s over. I know one thing to be true: You are pure of heart. Whether it be of the light, the very Heaven you created... or whether you decide to represent the darkest catacombs within your soul… I know you will prevail. You know why? You may not believe it right now, or never again... but the truth is… you are above Heaven and Hell, Sun! You are still the Sun who took my best head on, The Envoy of Hell’s most powerful efforts and withstood it! You went through Hell to keep your promise to those you loved and risked it all without concern for yourself. That to me, is more exemplary of unconditional love than anything I’ve seen lately. Your hopes may be lost, but I tell you this: As powerful as we may be we can’t do two things. We can’t change anyone... and we can’t give up on ourselves, ‘cuz then the game’s over. This may be your darkest hour, so I invite you to truly test who you are in this moment here and now. Faced with all that is inside of you, the culmination of all emotion, thought and memory... every purpose, promise, feeling and creation throughout infinity… are you ready to show to the world and to yourself who you truly are?! How powerful can the sun shine, -----…? The world may have forgotten about you… but I have faith in you. Yes. It changed me. Heaven was my greatest experience and grandest hope to fulfill my dreams and myself. 

Face the poison within… and conquer this, once and for all...”

No comments:

Post a Comment