Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Nether Dragon

oil on canvas, by Sun (Ramon Trif)

I was face to face with the unseen forces dormant within my heart.
Seven shades, each representing a trial of pain radiated into a formation.
They slithered into what revealed itself to be The Nether Dragon, a fallen serpent which appeared before
those unsure of themselves.

At the base of the dragon stood the other little soul.
The one who set out to find Sun, through countless endeavors along the way.
All so she could remind him that he is the light.

Sun had shrouded himself in darkness to test how bright his heart could shine.
Lucinda, knowing this figured a way to find him. She too enveloped herself in darkness and
joined the dragon of nether to co-create the dark light.

Through the dark rainbow they emanated a new spectrum of color, uncovering Sun to help complete his quest.

For a year I felt the presence of the dark beast, watching and waiting in the abyss.
It was its destiny to show me the way of my broken heart and renew my spirit.
Now, I stood refined and reborn with a new palette of understanding and compassion.

No comments:

Post a Comment