Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The Colossus

oil on canvas, by Sun (Ramon Trif)

After searching the four corners of the Earth, He had found his friend at last.
A long hiatus initiated the giant's longing for his companion.

The Colossus, a divine beast from the heavens and protector of Sun, Guardian of Heaven.

This titan roaming the lands symbolizes friendship and resiliency.
His love and dedication throughout the journey exemplifies his faith in Sun.
Compassion and loyalty are tested but in the end prevail through its honest efforts.

My mother once told me that, "you my son must be like a titan with your abilities."
I took that to heart, inspiring me to create The Colossus..
the symbol of my strength and friendships.

Thank you to my friends, my mother and to that flame inside of me that burns for me to persevere.

No comments:

Post a Comment