Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Ramon Trif, Head Curator/ Creator/ Host

-Ramon Trif, Head Curator/ Creator/ Host, Entry 05
-It's surreal. I remember when I was a child and just knew that I wanted to be an artist. Here I am now not only an artist, but a curator to my own created venue! It is something that is indescribable and awe-inspiring beyond any recognition. I am blessed, humbled and motivated to keep going. It is in my desires to help those starting out to jump start their careers and pursue their dreams, no matter how big or crazy they are! That's what drove me, after all! I want to say a special thanks to Meesha Mitch, she was the first person to provide a gallery for me through her "Antagonist Art Movement" at Niagara Bar in NYC. She may not know this but I look up to her and am proud to say that I myself like her am now a curator. You inspired me to help others as well, Meesha! Thanks for everything! Good karma for you, forever in my gratitude! Thank you to Alex Mercado, my best friend and the one who always backed me up, pushed me forward and was there for me even amidst his own pursuits in life. You are a true and rare friend that I thank God for every day, man! Thank you to Casandra Maniotis for your interest in Heaven No More. I await to see your talents unfold in the next and finalizing chapters of Heaven No More! We are a team and a damn good one! A great one! Here's to eternal creativity and to Heaven No More! Thanks! God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment